Thursday, February 14, 2013

Planning Update



I haven't posted in so long! That's primarily because nothing major has happened. That is until a couple days ago! We booked our flights using Erik's credit card points. We were able to get both of our round trip tickets for no cost out of pocket. This is SUPER exciting, because it saved us around $800!! We fly out of San Fransisco on September 17th at 10:40 PM and arrive in Orlando the next morning at 11:10AM. Our return flight is September 26th leaving Orlando at 1:40PM and arriving in San Fransisco at 8:40PM. Both flights are with JetBlue.

The day we leave for Disney I am going to get a mani/pedi before we leave for the airport, I'm really looking forward to it!

I have emailed the AAA travel rep to add our flight info to our reservation but have not heard back from her yet. If I don't hear anything in the next week, I might call Disney myself to add the information.

I have begun putting together my binder for keeping all of our travel information together. It's a Mickey binder! Once I have more stuff printed to put in it, I will post some pictures. It has dividers for general info, itineraries, dining info, hotel info, and other miscellaneous paperwork.

We have also received of customized Disney maps and the new 2013 planning DVD. Our Universal park tickets have been ordered (2 1-Day 1-Park tickets) and have shipped. All that's left to do is finalize touring plans (operating schedule is released on the 16th), book dining reservations (March 22) and plan shuttle transportation (to/from airport and to/from Universal).

I have a list of our dining plans, but since there are a lot of places we will be eating, I'll post those separately.

215 days and counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment