Sunday, February 17, 2013

DIY Mickey Tie-Dye

Yesterday while I was walking around Wal-mart, I saw a bunch of tie-dying products. I thought, "Hey, this would be a fun evening for Erik and me!" So I got a kit and then when I got home I looked up the Mickey head tie-dyes I've seen online and decided to try it out. Not too shabby if you ask me! Can't wait to wear this!!!




















This is the back ^ I really like the way the spiral turned out! And the front ^ The Mickey head looks pretty sweet. It was super easy too! There are tons of detailed step-by-step instructions online. Here's a good thread of information on the Disboards.com forums. I had a ton of fun doing this.

We also got our Universal tickets in the mail!


I have been collecting some scrap-booking materials and I am really excited to record our trip.

Still waiting for the operating schedule to come out so I can mentally finalize our plans...

No comments:

Post a Comment