Tuesday, September 3, 2013

My Plans...

I am making sure we have everything ready to go for our trip (we leave 2 WEEKS FROM TODAY!)

I have all of our plans organized in a binder. It looks like this...


Inside I have 5 dividers to keep my info organized. There's General, Hotel, Dining, Itineraries, and Misc. I also have some mini sharpies hooked on one of the rings just in case!



This is our itinerary overview with all of our confirmation numbers and park of the day info.


Flight info and the ever important budget are on another spreadsheet.
Can you guess where we're staying?



(That's my MagicBand!)
I have all of our Dining plans together on one spreadsheet.


I have an organized sheet for each day with an outline of where and what we'll be doing. It looks like I have it planned to the minute, but this is just the "ideal" situation. I am going to be flexible!


Cheat cards to take in the parks so I don't have to bring the whole binder with me. There's a set with "must do's" in each park, a card with all of our confirmation #'s and an abbreviated itinerary card for each day.



And that's everything in one place! So excited!! Disney World playlist playing in the background.. I'm in my happy place!


No comments:

Post a Comment